x11-fonts/libXft compile problems

Enlightenment enlightenment at scholieren.com
Tue Mar 23 17:16:52 PST 2004

Hello,

I forgot to mention from my previous email which i just sent, that also
x11-fonts/libXft had broken dependencies. It seems "fontconfig" is not a
dependency of libXft, so it doesn't install when fontconfig is missing.
Output:

--
checking for freetype-config... freetype-config
checking for fontconfig >= 2.2... gnome-config: not found

configure: error: Library requirements (fontconfig >= 2.2) not met;
consider adj                             usting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH
environment variable if your libraries are in a nonst
           andard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
--

Thanks,

- Marilena

--
Enlightenment
enlightenment at scholieren.com

« self awareness is the first step towards enlightenment »