Possible FAQ item (was: Re: HEADS UP: GNOME 2.6 TODO list)

Simon Barner barner at in.tum.de
Mon Mar 15 16:23:00 PST 2004

Hi,

> * New docs (especially an FAQ) for what's new.  One thing I know of is,
> "How do I switch back to the old Nautilus file browser?"  There's also,
> "App foo doesn't build with gtk+-2.4.  How can I fix it?"  We should be
> ready to go with things like that at the time of release.

Although not strictly GNOME related, this might be relevant for people
who upgrade their Galeon2 installation (I wondered about the
default value for this new feature...)

Q: What happened to Galeon's tab bar? It's on the left side of the
   screen now!

A: You can set this option in Gconf:
   launch gconf-editor and change the value of (create an integer key if it
   does not exist yet):
   apps->galeon->UI->Tabs->tabbed_position

   These are feasible values:
    0: left