FireFox port freezes

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Sat Mar 13 18:47:54 PST 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-13 at 21:28, Ed Ryan wrote:
> In make.conf I have
> CPUTYPE=i586
> CFLAGS= -O -pipe
> I'm running a Transmeta Crusoe processor.
>
> The output of env is as follows
> MACHTYPE=i386
> USER=root
> MAIL=/var/mail/root
> SHLVL=3
> VENDOR=intel
> HOME=/root
> PAGER=more
> GROUP=wheel
> HOSTDISPLAY=aureliano:0.0
> LOGNAME=root
> BLOCKSIZE=K
> TERM=rxvt
> PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/root/bin
> DISPLAY=:0.0
> HOST=aureliano
> SHELL=/bin/csh
> OSTYPE=FreeBSD
> PWD=/etc/defaults
> FTP_PASSIVE_MODE=YES
> HOSTTYPE=FreeBSD
> EDITOR=vi
> COLORFGBG=15;0
> WINDOWID=23068674
> COLORTERM=rxvt-xpm

Well, I've got no clue.  Since there are no symbols in the ELF linker or
libc, I can only guess where the actual crash is occurring, and I don't
see why it is happening there.  I'll update to the latest -CURRENT on
Monday, and test Firefox again.  However, I'm not certain I'll be able
to reproduce this.

Joe