Change the default GTK1 -> GTK2 in x11-toolkits/scintilla?

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 13 00:58:29 PST 2004

>> (03.13.2004 @ 0314 PST): Jeremy Messenger said, in 0.5K: <<
> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if it can change the default from GTK1 to GTK2? If no, then
> how about create a slave x11-toolkits/scintilla-gtk2 so I can send the new
> gtkscintilla2 and gphpedit ports to PR.
>
> Cheers,
> Mezz
>> end of "Change the default GTK1 -> GTK2 in x11-toolkits/scintilla?" from Jeremy Messenger <<

I am highly supportive of making GTK2 the default for every port for
which there is both GTK1 and GTK2 support.

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw at gnome.org  \\oo//  adamw at FreeBSD.org