Galeon2 crashing on startup

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Wed Mar 10 10:19:03 PST 2004

I updated my CURRENT kernel from 2/26/04 to 3/9/04 yesterday. I now get
a segmentation fault when I start Galeon. I assumed this was related to
the resolver library update and updated gnomevfs2, mozilla, and
evolution as Joe had suggested. I also rebuilt galeon2.

Did I miss something? Any idea what is happening? I tried to use
bugbuddy, but it hung in the "collecting information" phase and, after
about 10 minutes, I killed it.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)