xscreensaver-gnome 4.15 crashed..

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Fri Mar 5 10:42:54 PST 2004

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:35:21 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

<snip>
>> Strange, I don't see anything wrong with ldd. It's weird that the
>> screensaver, itself does work fine but I just can't run that
>> xscreensaver-demo.
>
> This could be an issue with the nVidia drivers.  I'm using ATI cards in
> all my machines.

Possible, all other OpenGL apps and games work fine. At least, can you
tell me what's another way to disable the screensaver instead go to CLI to
kill it by manual? I just need to get in xscreensaver-demo to disable the
screensaver. :-)

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.