Evolution woes.

Carl Makin carl at xena.IPAustralia.gov.au
Thu Mar 4 21:19:08 PST 2004

Hi Joe,

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 10:33, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 18:18, Carl Makin wrote:
> > Morning All,
> > I've been having big problems with Evolution.

> > I've completely lost access to the calendar, address books, todo lists

> Looks like you may have a lot of components out of sync.  You should

Thanks, That was basically it. Although the components were mostly in
sync there were some left over libraries in /usr/local/lib that took a
bit of searching with ldd to find.  Once they were deleted everything
seems to work again!

Thanks for the quick response!

Carl.