New gstreamer-plugins patch available

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Jun 24 10:42:06 PDT 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 00:26:11 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

> Please test this patch to update gstreamer-plugins to 0.8.2.  I have it
> running here, and it fixes all the issues I was seeing with earlier
> versions of 0.8.x.  For one, I can now play all my MP3s again.  I've
> also added support for the DTS decoder, so if you can test that, please
> do.
>
> Note: this port also uses the new gconf layout.
>
> http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/gstreamer-plugins.diff

Works for me, but bummer about that it still can't compile with XviD.

I still need to run gdb with the core of it sometime soon. It's easy to
get core file if you have like 30 video files in a folder. When, it tries
to create the thumbnail and I close it early without let it gets finish;
it will dump the core. You can go ahead commit this, because this core has
been there since 8.0.

> Joe

FreeBSD GNOME Team
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/ - gnome at FreeBSD.org