ports/68060: Mozilla freezes opening a link clicking but when typing link OK

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 17 15:04:30 PDT 2004

Synopsis: Mozilla freezes opening a link clicking but when typing link OK

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-www->gnome
Responsible-Changed-By: simon
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jun 17 22:03:57 GMT 2004
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Reassign misfiled PR (directly to maintainer group).

Notes: This sounds like a generic mozilla issue and not FreeBSD
specific, but I will let the maintainers decide what to do.

I tried to reproduce the problem but was unable to do so, though I
only made a quick check with mozilla 1.6.