Need feedback/review, a big change in AbiWord2 port.

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 03:09:16 GMT 2004

>I have maken a big changes in AbiWord2 port, what I have done:

You do not mention, but I am wondering if you have ever tried or
had any success building the plugins for AbiWord?

I have tried several times to build image loading plugins (.jpg
and .bmp specifically) but when I do this, the plugins will not load,
or else they crash the program.

Any chance of enabling .jpg image loading by default in the port?

Thanks for your time.