Wierd Display Issue with Thunderbird + KDE?

Daniel R. Curran dan at codetown.org
Thu Jun 3 04:43:30 GMT 2004

I am having a very wierd issue with thunderbird. I can not describe the
issue all that well, so I have placed an image of the problem online.

http://www.codetown.org/thunderbird.jpg

I did not see anyone mention anything similar on a search of google, nor
a solution to said problem.

Has anyone come across something like this before? or is their any
solution? Thunderbird behaved properly when I installed the 0.2 package,
but when I upgraded from the port this is what happened.

Thanks for you time,
Daniel Curran