FreeBSD Port: freetype2-2.1.7_3

David Kiner dkiner at net2one.com
Wed Jul 21 15:12:23 PDT 2004

hi,

I updated my php 4.3.6 to php 4.3.8
On my web server i have a php script wich uses True Type Font.

I installed the gd extension via php4-gd with the 4 options:
 [X] T1LIB     Include T1lib support
 [X] TRUETYPE  Enable TrueType string function
 [X] JIS       Enable JIS-mapped Japanese font support
 [X] LZW       Enable LZW-compressed GIF write support

but it's not working.

Before i have installed with:
jpeg-6b ==> --with-jpeg-dir
png ==> --with-png-dir and --with-zlib-dir
xpm ==> --with-xpm-dir
FreeType 2 ==> --with-freetype-dir
T1lib ==> --with-t1lib
Chaînes TrueType ==> --enable-gd-native-ttf

i have the error:
[error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  imagettfbbox()

here is my php info:
http://193.178.140.55/test.php

Do you know how can i solve the problem?

David