FreeBSD Port: mono-0.97

John Merryweather Cooper johnmary at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 7 23:26:24 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 22:45, Steve Valaitis wrote:
> When will the port for mono be updated to the new v1.0 release?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

I've been working practically non-stop (except to feed, change, and
entertain my son during my shift) for the past 72 hours.  I'm nearly
there, but please be patient.

The bigger issue will be x11-toolkits/gtk-sharp.  As it stands now,
there's a show-stopper I have to work around before it will work--it's
damn binding are intimately tied to GNOME-2.2 and we're running
GNOME-2.6.  pango in particular explodes all over the place.

But, as my wife will tell you, she's a "computer widow" right now--and
I'll keep hammering away until I get something that works.

jmc