looking for hire workers on GTK 1.x

Piero piero at poprostu.pl
Thu Feb 5 18:04:07 PST 2004

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 02:39:33 +0100, ".VWV."
<victorvittorivonwiktow at interfree.it>  wrote:

> From: "Joe Marcus Clarke" <marcus at marcuscom.com>
>
> >  - Nautilus 1.0.6 for GTK 1.x -
>
> I have found the logs about the removal of the port for the
> Nautilus for GTK 1.x, but I'm too stupid to find out the working
> one. If you still have a copy of it, please attach it, I will keep
> it in my FreeBSD-secure-filesystem...
>
> Putting joking aside, it seems it was quite a problem of patches,
> for badly-written or dedicated-written code.
>
> I hope you have a copy of the port above.

CVS has one. Customize the cvsupfile below with your variables and
uncomment the date line and put there the date when you had the old
Nautilus still in the ports.

*default host=cvsup.it.FreeBSD.org
# *default date=2003.09.16.00.00.00
*default base=/var/db
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix compress

#
# ports-all a nieoptrzebne sa zawarte w refuse
#
ports-all

--
 Piero