motherboard has died, any recommend? nForce2? or else?

mezz7 at cox.net mezz7 at cox.net
Fri Aug 27 12:24:59 PDT 2004

In case if anyone want to know what I have ordered the hardwares yesterday.

- AthlonXP Barton +3200/400
- K7N2 Delta2 Platinum (MS-6570E-010)
- 2x256mb (512mb total) DDR400 PC3200 RAM
- Seagate 120gb 7200rpm (8mb cache) ATA
- Lite-On 52x32x52x16 Combo CD-RW/DVD-ROM
- Adaptec 39160 PCI SCSI Controller Card*

I hope, FreeBSD will working on this hardwares very well.

* It's more like I only will use it once to transfer my old SCSI HD to new ATA HD. I might donate to someone (don't email me for this, pls).