Failure of the shared-mime-info-0.14 port

Ted Brenner theo_brenner at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 22:24:32 PDT 2004

Okay, after trying to portupgrade intltool I got the
following error which I've attached as
intltool_upgrade.log as well as the config.log and the
package.log.  It says I need to have a DocBook XML DTD
installed but I either don't or it isn't register in
/usr/local/share/xml/catalog.  I'm definitely not sure
how to fix this.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ted Brenner