gcc 3.4 failures

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sun Aug 1 16:40:54 PDT 2004

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 19:20:31 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 13:46, Adam Weinberger wrote:
>> GNOME metaports fail to install due to the following ports (maintainers
>> are cc:'ed, and there may be other errors masked by the ports listed
>> below):
>>
>> 	devel/fam (bland has already sent a patch to the maintainer,
>> 	  so hopefully a working fam will be imminent)
>> 	databases/libgnomedb
>
> This should be fixed.  Where is the log for the failures?
>
>> 	graphics/inkscape
>> 	multimedia/libxine
>> 	mail/evolution
>
> I'll work on this one.
>
>> 	editors/AbiWord2
>
> I'll take this, too, unless Mezz beats me to it.

I did take a look at a patch from Gentoo, but I am not sure if it's right
way to fix.

http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/app-office/abiword/files/abiword-2.0.7-gcc-3.4.patch

If it looks ok to you, then I think I can commit it. Current, I am cooking
king crab & snow crab legs and shrimps for the supper.

> Joe
>
> P.S. I'm back home now.

Welcome back! nautilus-cd-burner 2.7.5 is your, because I have no idea how
to fix the compile.

>> Other than fam, the most important one to fix right now is libgnomedb,
>> because a number of other ports depend upon it.
>>
>> # Adam
>>

>> --
>> Adam Weinberger
>> adamw at magnesium.net || adamw at FreeBSD.org