gconftool-2 problem?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sun Aug 1 00:33:35 PDT 2004

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 23:04:12 -0400, Adam Weinberger <adamw at magnesium.net>
wrote:

> My latest runs of GNOME 2.7 have shown a problem: gconftool-2 isn't
> deleting anything. Can somebody else please confirm this for me? I don't
> know whether it's just me or not. I got the same behaviour on 4.x and
> 5.x.

Works fine here when it uninstall any of ports with gconftool-2 in
pkg-plist. I just did 'portupgrade -rf gnomevfs2\*' and everything went
well so far. Also, last night I had to follow /usr/ports/UPDATING for the
perl stuff again.

Are you sure, you didn't feed too much tacos in your HD? ;-)

BTW: My -CURRENT is old, before ithread was committed that hurt -CURRENT's
stability and latency.

> # Adam
>

> --
> Adam Weinberger