firefox port needs dependency on p5-XML-Parser added in

Ben Crowell gnomecrowell04 at lightandmatter.com
Fri Apr 30 04:00:27 GMT 2004

Hi,

I get the following error when I try to build the firefox port. I think
the problem is just that it has a dependency on the p5-XML-Parser
port, but the ports system doesn't realize it has that dependency,
so it doesn't automatically try to satisfy it.

		Ben Crowell

[snip]
configure: error: XML::Parser perl module is required for intltool
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to gnome at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/misc/shared-mime-info/work/shared-mime-info-0.14/config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/misc/shared-mime-info.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gtk20.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/firefox.