various feedback from an experimental workstation - CAD with GTK1

.VWV. victorvittorivonwiktow at interfree.it
Fri Apr 23 22:54:06 GMT 2004

Amnesiac 4.7 experimental WORKSTATION: - hello -.

What can I read in order to build a GTK1 interface for Xfig? I think it
isn't easy for me, because I must obtain a decent result in a decent time.
Is there anybody offering commercial support for this purpose?

I have succesfully commissioned the NEWstep style for KDE3, even if I don't
use KDE any more, because there is only one serious app for KDE, the
Varicad.
I'm looking to find commercial support for custom GTK-based applications.

Cheers

VITTORI