acme/gnomecontrolcenter2 does not control PCM under GNOME 2.6

COMPRESSED'N'CUSSIN peter+freebsdgnome at gee.kz
Tue Apr 20 19:03:24 GMT 2004

Hello,

First off, a very big thank you to all the folks on the FreeBSD GNOME team for making these releases. They make using FreeBSD as a desktop a lot nicer.

I've been trying to get gnomecontrolcenter2-2.6.1's keyboard shortcuts for a Logitech iTouch (model YRB6) to control PCM instead of Vol. No luck.

I've googled around, looked at acme-volume*.c, and updated all of gnome2 from cvs as of 200404201000 GMT-8.

Am I missing something? Any advice is appreciated.

I'd be happy to provide any info you folks might need to assist me with this.

Thanks,

Peter