build problem for shared-mime-info-0.14_2

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Tue Apr 20 16:03:51 GMT 2004

Today at 12:47pm, Khairil Yusof said:

>On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 22:24 -0600, Mac Newbold wrote:
>
>> I've reinstalled it several times in hopes of getting shared-mime-info to
>> work.
>
>Have you tried reinstalling intltool also, as recently suggested by Joe
>Marcus Clarke on this list?

Yes, I've reinstalled intltool. It still fails the same way.

I've been working on this problem for over a week, and the message you
point out was sent last Friday, which was after I did my search of the
mailing lists and google for any related information. You're right though,
that I should have searched again before sending a message.

Is there anyone who might have other suggestions?

Thanks,
Mac