Upgrade 2.4 -> 2.6 problem with port 111

Karl Klammer slimk7771 at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 16 13:36:13 GMT 2004

Hi !

I've updated from 2.4 to 2.6 with the update script
provided, after a few tries, it worked out well -
after running it, it just went perfect to
login/logout. The next day, I wanted to start and it
just came up the inital screen 'gnome on freebsd' -
and stalled. I checked with sockstat, and saw waiting
processes for port 127.0.0.1:111 (sunrpc) - which
process should be serving this port - or where do I
have a configuration file to tell it I want to use a
unix-socket ?

tia -'slim

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de