Anyone want to take over one of my gdesklets-* ports as maintainership?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Apr 15 22:01:35 GMT 2004

Hello,

I personal never use gDesklets as daily desktop. I only ported and get the
things together such as from collect/contract with users and authors to
make the things go well in FreeBSD for us. I am willing to give up these
ports:

====================================
astro/gdesklets-goodweather
astro/gdesklets-weather
deskutils/gdesklets-calendar
deskutils/gdesklets-recentlyused
deskutils/gdesklets-starterbar
x11-clocks/gdesklets-clock

I will not drop them to ports at FreeBSD.org, which I am willing to take care
of them if nobody want to take over. Please use the PR (w/ CC to me) if
you want to take over and I will reply with my approve.

bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.