GTK 2.4 bug

Deling Ren lg+gnome at home.homeunix.org
Tue Apr 13 07:05:29 GMT 2004

I am not following the development actively so I have no idea where to
submit this bug. Therefore I am sending it here hoping to bring attention
of some people. I found this bug while reading the source code of gtk 2.4.
In gtkmenuitem.c, line 511-514:

  requisition->width = (GTK_CONTAINER (widget)->border_width +
		widget->style->xthickness + horizontal_padding) * 2;
  requisition->height = (GTK_CONTAINER (widget)->border_width +
		 widget->style->ythickness) * 2;

I suppose the second border_width should read "border_height".