x11-toolkits/vte

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat Apr 10 08:05:19 GMT 2004

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 03:54:29 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus at marcuscom.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 02:43, Kirill Ponomarew wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could you please apply this patch to x11-toolkits/vte ?
>
> Hmmm, how is it no one has run into this failure before?

Yeah, today I just did the clean installtion of GNOME 2.6 and I don't even
have any issue with VTE. But, I think I noticed the little slow down by
the new patch thought. I am planning to do the benchmark test with and
without patch of VTE later with gnome-terminal.

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.