weirdness with gnome terminal 2.4.1
Nelis Lamprecht
nelis at brabys.co.za
Sun Oct 26 22:42:04 PST 2003
Hi,
After doing a portupgrade on Gnome Terminal this weekend I am having
some strange problems. Firstly, I can't open a terminal to one of my
servers with "Custom command" set to "ssh -l user 192.96.48.9" whereas I
could before. I tried creating a new "test" account based on my local
account and then all of a sudden every tab ( session open ) changed it's
name to the "test" profile I created.
The account I could login to before opens a new tab for a second then it
disappears. Running the command from local session command line works
fine. If I edit profiles from the list then they have there usual title
settings but any sessions that I have open have a different title to
what they have in the list.
Anybody else having problems ?
Regards,
Nelis
More information about the freebsd-gnome
mailing list