GDM Login

Nelis Lamprecht nelis at 8ball.co.za
Thu Nov 27 02:19:04 PST 2003

Hi,

Just a small issue which pops up each time I login through GDM which is
starting to annoy me but doesn't seem to cause any problems. Each time I
login it pops up with a message saying something of the sort:

"Your preferred session type gnome.desktop is not installed on this
machine. Make failsafe gnome default for future sessions ?"

I then choose "Just login" as I'm a little worried it will wipeout my
desktop settings. How can I make this message disappear in future ?

Thanks.

Nelis