ports/53805: mod balsa2-2.0.11_1 for LDAPv3 default and user (source) installed OpenLDAP

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 30 21:05:18 PDT 2003

Synopsis: mod balsa2-2.0.11_1 for LDAPv3 default and user (source) installed OpenLDAP

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: marcus
State-Changed-When: Mon Jun 30 21:03:20 PDT 2003
State-Changed-Why:
I changed the dependency for balsa2, but I'm not sure about your additional
patches.  Can you please work with the Balsa author to come up with an
appropriate solution to this problem?  I don't want to risk problems with
other users' LDAP addressbooks.  Thanks.