Building mozilla with linuxthreads

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 20 10:49:04 PDT 2003

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:47:25 -0700
Joe Kelsey <joek at mail.flyingcroc.net> wrote:
> I want to build mozilla with linuxthreads (devel/linuxthreads) instead
> of native -pthread/libc_r.  I want to do this to try to support Flash 6
> using the linus Flash 6 plugin.  The standard linux Flash 6 plugin
> requires a pthread library which uses structures compatible with the
> Linux pthread_mutex_t and pthread_once_t sizes rather than the FreeBSD
> native opaque types.

	That's quite good information!
	I tried to use Flash6 plugin with native mozilla.
	I can run Flash6 plugin with the aid of your information, just a bit.

	http://tmp.ninth-nine.com/LinuxPluginWrapper/linuxpluginwrapper-20030621.tar.gz

	Flash5:	Good.						standalone
	Real:	Good? Now testing...				standalone
	PDF:	Displayed and Freeze.				need libmap.conf
	Flash6:	Just a bit displayed and mozilla run out.	need libmap.conf