marcusmerge ports not clean

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Sat Jun 14 11:12:34 PDT 2003

Hello,

The last days I tried the following:

pkg_delete -r pkgconfig
rm -r /usr/local/lib/compat

marcusmerge -a

cd /usr/ports/x11/gdm2
make install

I could install gdm2 but I had some things to do.  I also tried other
things to install.

Here I'll report things I could solve, I'll write another messages for
every thing I could not solve.

Solved things:

1. libglade2 told me in the configure script, that there is no gtk20
installed.  The Makefile of libglade2 seemd to be correct, so I thought
this could be a bug in the marcus bsd.gnome.mk file?  Installing gtk20
by Hand did solve this problem.

2. gconf2 needs to install linc which wasn't done automatically.
Installing linc by hand did solve this problem.

3. gconf2 needs a patch to work:  See attached file: gconf2.diff

4. libgnomeui does not need the patch-libgnomeui_gnome-app.c file, it
is allready done in the source.

Thats all for now.

Martin

--
If you've got an idea and need help,    ICQ: 72997139
or just need general encouragement,     MSN: kleinerdrache at gmx.at
write me a message. ;-)                 Yahoo-Messenger: walking2martin
                                         AIM: littlewizzard