evolution desktop/launcher data a bit messed up

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Thu Jun 12 10:40:15 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 09:41, Mike Harding wrote:
> I have this in /usr/X11R6/share/gnome/applications from a recent (last
> night) install of evolution 1.4:
>
> evolution.desktop:66:Exec=evolution-1.3
> ./share/gnome/applications/evolution.desktop:67:Icon=evolution-1.3.png
>
> needless to say, this doesn't work, as there is no evolution-1.3
> binary or png...

I patched this in the port the same night I updated to 1.4.0.  I thought
I did it fast enough so a PORTREVISION bump wasn't necessary.  However,
if you cvsup your ports again, and do a forced update of Evo, this will
be fixed.  It's probably easier to just edit the .desktop file by hand,
though.

Joe