xmms & esd

Hanspeter Roth hampi at rootshell.be
Sun Jun 8 09:33:26 PDT 2003

  On May 29 at 17:20, Joe Marcus Clarke spoke:

> On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 17:13, Hanspeter Roth wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I started vumeter and played something with xmms, but vumeter wasn't
> > showing anything.
>
> Make sure you're outputing sound through esd in xmms.  It works fine for
> me.

I have a port xmms-esound-gnome-1.2.7_3 installed on one host. This
port contains the libesdout.so. This port seems to be no more
available. I have no idea how it got on this host.
But I'd like to install libesdout.so on another host. Where did
libesdout.so go?

-Hanspeter