[Fwd: Re: nautilus icons have disappeared]

Nawfal bin Mohmad Rouyan nawfal at mmu.edu.my
Thu Jun 5 18:09:03 PDT 2003

Hi,

I copied my icon dir from /usr/X11R6/share/icons/ScalableGorilla (I'm
using ScalableGorilla) to ~/.icons dir and the problem is fixed.

Don't know why I have to do this since it worked before. It happens
after I updated my GNOME2 ports including gnome-theme.

tq.

--
Nawfal bin Mohmad Rouyan <nawfal at mmu.edu.my>
Multimedia University