Bug with gnomegames2 upgrade

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Mon Jun 2 15:44:17 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 14:36, Matthew Donadio wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Last night I rebuilt all of the ports that got committed after the port
> unfreeze.  There is still a minor problem with gnomegames2.  When the
> new version gets installed, the old score files get wiped out.  Perhaps
> these shouldn't be in pkg-plist.

I agree that this shouldn't happen, but it's a little more complicated
than simply removing those files from the plist.  The files still need
to be removed if they haven't changed from what was installed (similar
to the way gdm[2] works).  If anyone wants to submit patches, you can
bet one of us will commit them.

Joe