problems building mozilla 1.4

paul beard paulbeard at mac.com
Fri Jul 25 21:22:03 PDT 2003

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 22:19, paul beard wrote:
>
>>Post-upgrade to 4.8, not much seems to have changed.
>

> My request for remote access still stands.  I can probably see the
> problem then.  Else, you can do the package install from
> ftp.freebsd.org.

well, the package is dated March 24, so it doesn't look like 1.4.
Am I missing something? I just did pkg_fetch, rather than take a
chance wiping out what works now.

I don't have anything against remote access, per se, but I wonder
what could be broken.

--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>