Input text not using full expanse of composer page

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Wed Jul 16 10:58:46 PDT 2003

Hello,
        Another irritating problem with the latest Evolution.

When composing an email / replying to one, as I type text, the right
justification appears to be much narrower than the actual composer pane.

For instance, at the moment, the text I'm typing here only goes to the
middle of the page then hits some (not by me) pre-defined tab setting,
then my text automatically goes to the following line.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Is there a way to configure Evolution-1.4.3 use the available space in
the message pane?

Thanks for the time.

Regards,

Stacey