Build system update

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Sun Apr 27 15:25:28 PDT 2003

I've received the server, racked it, and have -CURRENT installed.  I
have created my jail-building system as well as the actual port building
system (thanks in most part to the tools bento is using).  I still need
to create the reporting system.  Basically, this will let people opt-in
on what they want.  Basically, I'll need:

Name
Email
Ports of interest
Whether or not to see logs or just errors for each port of interest

From those interested in getting updates from this system.  I only want
to focus on GNOME ports, or GNOME-ish ports.  I plan to run more or less
continuous builds of gnome2 and gnome2-fifth-toe.