gnomeutils2 patch failed

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Thu Apr 24 01:26:34 PDT 2003

Hi Joe,

Sorry, I do not apply a fix, I don't have time to look at this at the
moment, but I would let you to know, that your gnomeutils2 port from
marcuscom fails on 'make patch':

===>  Patching for gnomeutils2-2.3.0_1,1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for gnomeutils2-2.3.0_1,1
1 out of 4 hunks failed--saving rejects to logview/logview.c.rej
>> Patch patch-logview_logview.c failed to apply cleanly.
>> Patch(es) patch-ad patch-ai patch-configure
>> patch-logview::log_repaint.c patch-logview::logrtns.h applied
>> cleanly.
*** Error code 1
  Stop in /usr/ports/misc/gnomeutils2.

I hope you can reproduce this.