gpdf works to anyone? It shows as empty..

Mezz bsdforums.org reigncracks at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 14:33:26 PDT 2003

gpdf is new and included in Gnome 2.3.0 by default. I tried to run gpdf and
open two pdf files. It just shows as empty (white) and nothing happen. Looks
like it doesn't work with pdf. I tried to ran with gdb and shows as normal,
no error.

Overall with Gnome 2.3.0, I think it's little more faster even thought
everything has been compiled with the debug mode. gnome-panel is ok, I miss
the smooth curves in the top corners, which now it's very square desktop. I
like the weather report on panel, it's better than before, which it shows
five days ahead.

The most improvement that I have noticed so far is... gnome-terminal/vte
(must be more like vte)! It runs a lot better and faster; it use lesser CPU
this time.

The metacity is doing better too. Now, it resize and move the window more
smoother (lesser lag) than like before. Also, the maximize looks better now.

Gnome 2.4 is going to be more rocks! :-)

I am still doing the more test and will install fifth-toe after that.