To Maintainer of KDE3/libxslt

Mezz bsdforums.org reigncracks at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:00:23 PDT 2003

>My port, updated as of 4/16, has fatal errors building KDE3 in libxslt,
>wrong version.Msg was:
>"error: Version 2.4.24 found. You need at least libxml2 2.5.6 for this
>version of libxslt"

So, it means you need to update your system first, before you touch and
install the KDE3. The libxml2 in the ports tree is 2.5.6. My recommend for
you is to install sysutils/portupgrade and do following:

1) 'pkgdb -F' to fix/check the depends stuff..
2) 'portupgrade -ra' to update everything what you have installed.