Evolution 1.3.2 released

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Wed Apr 16 10:35:26 PDT 2003

For once it looks like FreeBSD was first to offer ports!  Based on the
committed last night beat out most, if not all, Linux distros.  Don't
get too used to it ;-).

In any event, I'm digging this new version.  1.3.2 has a nice feel, and
a lot of the annoyances I encountered with 1.3.1 seem to be fixed.
There is still some jumpy cursor issues in the composer, though.  If
you're an Evo user, I encourage you to try this version out.  It can
safely coexist with Evo 1.2.