gnome 2.2.1 font problems...

Matthew Donadio m.p.donadio at ieee.org
Fri Apr 11 12:05:05 PDT 2003

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> It could fix it.  I know that I'm not seeing a problem with any of my
> gdm2 installations, but I always installed from ports.

FWIW, my installation was done with portupgrade -rRP gnome2, but I think
everything was built from source rather than installed from the
packages.  I think the other user did things from packages.

I just started the ports cvsup, and will bring all of my ports current
tonight, reinstall gdm2, and then try it again.

Thanks for all of the work you put into gnome.

--
Matthew Donadio (m.p.donadio at ieee.org)