x11-fonts/Xft breakage

David Magda dmagda+fgnome at magda.ca
Mon Apr 7 17:48:54 PDT 2003

Hello,

Getting the following build errors when I do a 'make build':

cc -O -pipe -march=pentiumpro -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I/usr/X11R6/include
    -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/local/include/freetype2
    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include   -fPIC -DPIC
    -c xftdpy.c -o xftdpy.o
xftdpy.c: In function `XftDefaultSubstitute':
xftdpy.c:484: `FC_RGBA_UNKNOWN' undeclared (first use in this function)
xftdpy.c:484: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
xftdpy.c:484: for each function it appears in.)
gmake: *** [xftdpy.o] Error 1
*** Error code 2
Stop in /usr/ports/x11-fonts/Xft.

Here's my -STABLE setup:

FreeBSD number6.magda.ca 4.8-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.8-PRERELEASE #1: Fri
    Feb 21 18:37:45 EST 2003
    YYYY at number6.magda.ca:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYKERNELE i386

I already have Xft 2.0_1 installed and was trying to do a 'portupgrade'.
Also, the Mozilla 1.4a port seems to think that Xft isn't installed.

--
David Magda <dmagda at ee.ryerson.ca>, http://www.magda.ca/