FileRoller Install stops

Joe Mom compuman00 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:35:47 PST 2003

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has heard of this before or if you might have
any ideas for me.

I am trying to install file roller 2.2.3 (for gnome 2.2) and after I do:

# ./configure
# make install clean

The install seems to hang for ever about 1 minute into the install.

Here is the last line I see ...

"echo "#include \"fr-marshal.h\"" > fr-marshal.c &&
/usr/local/bin/glib-genmarshal  --body --prefix=fr_marshal >>
fr-marshal.c"

and it never goes any further.

I have attempted to install 2.1.5 as well with the same results.

I can't seem to find any documentation online, otherwise I wouldn't bug
you guys.