gal2 lib check wrong (from gnumeric2)

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at marcuscom.com
Fri Apr 4 20:53:38 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 23:36, Mike Harding wrote:
> How interesting, Joe - when I did a google search on your name, my
> name showed up in the first two entries!

Not fair, those are mailing list archives.  It didn't used to be this
way.  Before becoming a committer, search engines would find me as a Mac
person, or just a FreeBSD enthusiast.

> Inquiring minds want to know - what is your real job?

I work in the Cisco TAC.  I'm the technical lead for the network
management team in RTP, NC (http://www.marcuscom.com is a brief intro).
When I'm not troubleshooting GNOME, I'm troubleshooting CiscoWorks,
SNMP, RMON, SAA, etc....my life is full of problems ;-).  I've also go
three Networkers presentations coming up.  I hate this time of the year,
it's always 100 times busier than normal.

Joe