Gnome 2.0 or Gnome 2.2

Compuman00 compuman00 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:27:41 PST 2003

Hi,

I recently tried to install Gnome 2.2 on my bsd box. I did a cvsup before hand, as per instructions. But I think I still ended up with gnome 2.0, because I don't seem to have the new features that were described on gnome.org.

My first question is how do I find out what version of gnome I am currently running.  I attempted to right click on the desktop and click about gnome. But that didn't seem to give any version numbers, just a credits listing.

Please help, Thanks