libwnck configure failure

Olof Samuelsson olof at s8n.pp.se
Thu Apr 3 04:13:35 PST 2003

>>>>> "Olof" == Olof Samuelsson <olof at s8n.pp.se> writes:

Olof>  [1 <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>] As per the instructions in
Olof>  the build failure I suffered on libwnck, I'm sending the
Olof>  requested info, hoping it will help ...  I'm attempting to
Olof>  upgrade from gnome1 to gnome2, so I would not be surprised if
Olof>  something is broken in my local config..

Olof>  I'm attaching the make output, config.log and the contents of
Olof>  /var/db/pkg, in that order below.

Well, this wasn't that hard .. The intallation of libwnck went fine
after I installed x11-toolkits/pango, so I guess libwnck lacks a
dependcy on that.

Cheers,
Olof