most efficient means for pushing code from git to FreeBSD svn?
alfred at freebsd.org
Mon Jun 30 15:16:09 UTC 2014
I am looking for the most efficient means to take code from git and push
it into FreeBSD svn.
I know for some time there was a git-svn bridge setup for
http://github.com/freebsd/freebsd.git, however now when I google around
looking for steps on how to use it I get some conflicting information.
A few questions:
1) Does the git-svn bridge still exist?
2) Where is the most up to date page on how to do this?
3) Does this work for branches such as 10-stable (or is the git-svn
branch only good for -current)?
4) If the git-svn branch is only good for -current, how hard is it to
make one for 10-stable? how hard for other branches?
5) Are we still blocked by the requirement for setting "fbsd-keywords"?
More information about the freebsd-git