GEOM mentor request

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Fri Nov 1 16:07:36 UTC 2013

symbolics at gmx.com wrote this message on Fri, Nov 01, 2013 at 10:31 +0000:

[...]

> I need someone more experienced in kernel programming who can review my
> ideas and work and guide my patches into the tree. Given that lots of
> the GEOM PRs don't seem to be moving, I don't really want to do the work
> for it to rot in GNATS.
>
> Any volunteers please get in touch.

If a better candiate doesn't come forward, I'm willing to work w/ you
on these items.  A number of the items you listed I've been wanting to
do myself or I have been anoyed by them and wanted to fix.

Though I'm volunteering to help, don't forget that most patches should
still be reviewed publicly, so you'll want to keep working on the -geom
mailing list.

Thanks for your interest and work.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579